Research using Duckietown
We designed Duckietown also as an inexpensive research platform for studying autonomy in complex systems.
We provide a baseline implementation for you to be able to rapidly and easily test your algorithms on real physical hardware.
- Convenience: You can only change the part that interests you and use the rest of the baselines to have a fully functional system.
- Reproducibility: Your research has a high impact since it uses a standard platform that others can easily replicate. For maximum impact, compete in an AI Driving Olympics (AI-DO).
Tools for research
- Imitation learning template
- Reinforcement learning template
- Database of Duckiebot driving logs
- Duckiebot driving simulator
- Modularized code (ROS baseline template)
- Low cost, standardized robot + environment
Frequently Asked Questions
There are no questions matching your query or you do not have permission to read them.